Santa Claus Funnies
Going to my Mom and Dad’s tonight, then Christmas at our house tomorrow.
- We switch off each year, Christmas day either at my parents place, or at our house. This year we are hosting Christmas dinner at our house.
- Sometime after Christmas we will gather all the cousins on my side together and all go bowling, which is becoming a new tradition.
- New PJ’s
- The oldest child gets to be Santa on Christmas morning, distributing gifts from under the tree to be unwrapped.
- I always wait to unwrap my gifts slowly. I want the unwrapping to last.
- Apart from presents, we also always set out stocking for Santa to fill. They always have an orange in the toe, then peanuts, licorice allsorts, chocolate bells, some small toys or cards, and calendars for everybody.
- After Christmas, the candies and nuts form the stockings all get poured into a big bowl, and our thinned out over the next week or so. I like to eat my stocking-toe orange right away.
I hope everybody is safe and warm, and has someone to share a bit of happiness with this year.