You can tell me that your dog ran away, then tell me that it took 3 days…
Corner Gas, “Ruby Reborn” -
- Brent: Want me to fill it up?
- Man: Sure. You know I’ve never driven across Saskatchewan before.
- Brent: Well, you still haven’t really. About halfway to go yet.
- Man: Sure is flat.
- Brent: How do you mean?
- Man: You know, flat. Nothing to see.
- Brent: What do you mean, like topographically? Hey Hank, this guy says Saskatchewan is flat.
- Hank: How do you mean?
- Brent: Topographically, I guess. He says there’s nothin’ to see.
- Hank: There’s lots to see. There’s nothin’ to block your view.
- Brent: There’s lots to see. Nothin’ to block your view. Like the mountains back there. They’re uh… Well, what the hell? I could’ve sworn there was a big mountain range back there. Juttin’ up into the sky all purple and majestic. I must be thinkin’ of a postcard I saw or somethin’. Hey, it is kinda flat, thanks for pointin’ that out.
- Man: You guys always this sarcastic?
- Brent: Nothin’ else to do.